Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally, Internet connection again....

Sometimes I forget that Costa Rica is a theIrd world country...that is until we go days without Internet connection. For the pas t few days there was no connection at the hotel or at Maximo Nivel....this morning, I found out that the local bar has free wi-fi if you make a purchase. The waiter/bartender offered me a choice between cerveza with rice and beans or sopa with wine...I pass..and head back to the hotel to put away my iPad. RANDOM THOUGHT The Internet service in Costa Rica sucks! Most of my blog thoughts are written in longhand which forces me to transcribe later. While is process may work - it is very time consuming. I hate to waste time. Today is a day off (sort of) -- so I'm going to take the bus to the local art market where the locals sell and trade their work. My plan is to catch up with some of my blogs later today. A lot has happened since I've been here. Some good - some not so good - some funny and some thought provoking. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment